Did you miss the open enrollment deadline on January 15, 2022? You may still be eligible for coverage through Special Enrollment. Here’s what you need to know, according to HealthCare.gov:
- This year, a new law (American Rescue Plan (ARP)) provides greatly improved financial assistance, which can significantly lower people’s premiums.
- 4 out of 5 people will be able to find plans for $10/month or less after newly expanded financial assistance.
- With the new law, millions more people qualify for tax incentives that lower their premiums.
- These are quality, comprehensive health plans that offer doctor visits, emergency care, preventive care, hospital care, and prescription drugs.
- Consumers may still be eligible for healthcare coverage through Special Enrollment Qualification
- There is more help available this year. Consumers can access assisters and Champions for Coverage in nearly every state and county on the Marketplace.
Our Consumer Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment Services (CHIMES) Navigators can guide you through the enrollment process, and assist families with CHIP and Medicaid applications.
Fill out the form below to begin.