For Immediate Release
March 7, 2022
Transit Advertising Program
Amistad is a nonprofit agency established to provide services to elderly persons, persons with disabilities and persons at risk. It provides a variety of transportation programs under contracts with the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC). It is also the designated Managed Transportation Organization (MTO) for Texas Region 2 which encompasses 23 West Texas counties. The agency also provides social services under several state contracts including the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS), the state Guardianship Program, the Aging, Disability Transportation Resource Center (ADTRC), the Money Management Program and the Amistad for Veterans Project (AFVP). These programs serve thousands of residents in El Paso County and 35 other counties in the Far West Texas region.
Amistad offers a variety of transportation options to residents living in the Far West Texas region. The agency’s fleet of more than 42 vehicles has become a constant presence on streets and highways in the far west region including El Paso and the Big Bend area. Amistad provides transportation to thousands of persons through various contracts and partnerships with the City and County of EI Paso, TxDOT, Area Agency on Aging and various local agencies. If approved, Amistad will provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, cancer treatments, therapy, dialysis, pharmacies, other medical appointments, and other locations.
Note: 100% of the revenue generated from the sale of transit advertising goes to the Amistad Client Health and Welfare Fund to provide client services not covered by traditional funding.
- $150.00 per month, per vehicle
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Minimum 3 vehicles
- Total Cost: $450.00 per month
($1,350 total for 3 months)
- 10% discount for contacts:
- 1 year or more
- Full page ad in monthly newsletter or social sites
- 20 vehicles or more
- Nonprofit or government agencies
- Set-up cost: This pays for the application of advertisements on the vehicle. If requested, PA will choose the company that best meets the needs of the advertiser to create and install the signage. The Advertiser is responsible for this expense.
- Design cost: This is the cost to design the advertisement. PA is not responsible for this expense. The Advertiser responsible for creating their own design and provide it to PA as necessary.
7ft. 10in. wide X 1ft. 9in. (21.5 in) high with 2in. bleed on all four sides
- 50% deposit when contract is signed.
- 50% remaining payment when the campaign purchased has launched
- Vehicles are not on used Sundays or during regular maintenance.
- Amistad is responsible for replacement costs for any damage due to an accident caused by Amistad. However, in the event a third party causes damage to an ad in an accident, Amistad agrees to pursue the ad replacement costs from such third party, while pursuing the vehicle repair costs and the costs to replace the damaged sign.
- If a vehicle (on which an ad has been installed) is out of service for more than twelve (12) business days due to mechanical problems, Amistad will add the number of days the vehicle was out of service to the contact.
- Amistad reserves the right to refuse the sale of an ad to any entity. There is no exclusivity available; however, Amistad will not advertise for competing organizations should both logos and ads are visible in the same vicinity.
- The Advertiser may change the ad design during the contract period provided. However, the Advertiser will pay all design costs, and costs associated with the vehicles being out of service while new ads are installed.
- The contract between the Advertiser and Amistad can be cancelled at any time with 30 days’ notice. Both parties agree to arbitration with a mutually agreed third party to resolve any issues that may arise.